We have SIX (6) Brother CNC Vertical Machining centers – all equipped with 4th Axis rotary tables, On board Probing, and tool breakage detection sensors. Turning capability – Mori Seiki Dura-Turn 2050 CNC Lathe – 8” chuck, Collet chuck, and 21” between centers and four axes Mori Seiki ZL-15 – 7” Chuck – 23” between centers. Click here to learn more about our equipment.
We are very experienced in machining aluminum from either billet or die casting, cast iron, inconel, hardened steels, SST, and plastics experience. We run small lots, prototypes and high production. We DO NOT miss deliveries and will not take an order that we do not believe we can complete accurately and on time. Please contact us for more information or a quote.
SHORT RUN & PROTOTYPES
We have equipped all of our machines with interchangeable fixturing, and common accessories such as rotary tables, trunnion plates, ball-lock sub-plates, tool breakage detection, etc. Recently acquired machines are equipped with on-board BLUM Laser work piece location probing/gauging.
We are experienced in setting up and running 1-10 pieces. Our diligence in making the first part correctly limits scrap levels.
- Faster set-ups and more readily available machine time – any machine for any job
- Redundant machine capability for faster throughput of urgent customer needs
- Minimal scrap rate
- Standardized – programs, tooling, and related processes
This provides our customers an opportunity to economically outsource prototype and short run production with rapid turn around times.
High Volume Production
With the benefit of in-house fixture development, we can strategically determine the optimum method for the manufacture of our customers’ high volume production needs. Each new work piece is evaluated for the degree of difficulty from a quality perspective; the customers’ desired delivery schedule, necessary finishing operations, and the customers’ requirement for quality related documentation. We DO NOT charge set up fees for process development, tooling, and workholding investments.
- First article part submission
- Consistent process control
- Detailed and accurate inspection data recording, hardcopy and electronic.
- Flexible production schedules – 24/7 work week available.
- Hard Gaging developed as necessary – including Laser technology.
- CMM – Date time stamped inspection data.
We work closely with our customers to satisfy even the smallest concerns throughout the production period.